Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The beautiful Xperia™ ray - Design & Inspiration.


The beautiful Xperia™ ray is now available

I am now spending my days with a gorgeous Xperia™ ray in black and gold by my side and my precious Xperia™ arc is now resting on the shelf.  If you are curious about the design of Xperia™ ray, check out the video here to see where Lead Designer Shigeaki Suzuki and Colour & Material Designer Linda Lissola found inspiration to make Xperia™ ray the beauty it is.



Xperia™ ray was announced at CommunicAsia back in June and is now available in most markets. Check with your retailer or local Sony Ericsson support to find out details about your local market. You can also try our online support: http://talk.sonyericsson.com

This nicely designed Xperia™  Android phone  is 9.4 mm thin and has a stylish aluminium frame giving the phone a very solid feeling. Being used to Xperia™ arc I really appreciate that Xperia™ ray comes with Sony’s Exmor R™ camera sensor for mobile which lets me take good photos in low light conditions. It also has HD video recording and a crisp 3.3′ Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine. With Facebook inside Xperia™ it’s easy to share images and I can see my Facebook images direclty in the phones gallery, inlcuding all the comments and likes from my friends.

I must admit that it took me a couple of days to get used to a smaller screen after having used Xperia™ arc for a long time but now it feels like the ultimate form factor of a phone. I have one in gold but it also comes in white, black and pink. Which colour would you pick?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm very appreciated. I will keep update with this blog, while i get the latest information to share out. ;D

    ReplyDelete